Please see the position announcement below from Mitch Davis regarding a new position in Hall County at the Lanier Charter Academy. Feel free to contact me or Mitch if you have questions or would like further information.

Stan

Ag teachers,

Hall County is excited to announce the opening of a full time agricultural mechanics position at Lanier Charter Career Academy in Oakwood, Ga. The position is new and will focus on agricultural mechanics and metal fabrication in the first year. Over time, LCCA hopes to build an agriculture program with opportunities in mechanics and eventually extend to veterinary science. The position will seek extended day and extended year funds.

LCCA is a unique opportunity in the Hall County system. It will pull students from multiple schools but have its own FFA program. We look forward to adding another agriculture teacher to our county. For more information on Hall County and the position, email [log in to unmask]. To apply for the position and set up an interview, send an email containing your resumé and cover letter with a statement of intent to [log in to unmask].

Thanks!

MD

--
Stan Mitchell