Fellow Ag Teachers,

As you may know, tomorrow is National Ag Day. The Georgia Department of Education has created a blog providing an opportunity to share and highlight many of the great things going on in agricultural education across our state. Please take time to share this with people in your school and community. Encourage everyone to share comments and stories to let the folks at Georgia DOE know how important these activities really are for our schools. I would also encourage you to allow your students to read the blog and provide comments.

http://www.educatinggeorgiasfuture.org/home/ag-day-2017-georgia-students-contributions

I am extremely proud to be associated with such a great group of professionals. Georgia Agriculture Teachers are providing so much leadership and success for students. As always, Thank You for the great things you are doing. Keep up the amazing work!

John (Chip) Bridges
Program Manager, Agricultural Education
Georgia Department of Education
1752 Twin Towers East