Ag Teachers,

The 89th Georgia FFA Convention will be held April 27-29, 2017 in Macon. Registration for the Convention is handled per chapter and is an online process. The fee is $250 per chapter. The online chapter registration process is open and the link is below.

 https://register.ffa.org/event/61238

The online chapter registration process will be open until 11:59 p.m. on April 1. Any chapter that does not complete their online registration before the site closes will have to wait and register on-site at the Convention. The fee for onsite registration is $300 per chapter. I realize that you may have Spring Break looming, so please plan accordingly so that you don’t miss this deadline!

State Convention t-shirts as well as dance tickets and Teach Ag Workshop sign-ups are also available through the online registration process that is open until April 1. The Advisors Planning Guide to the 89th Georgia FFA Convention is posted on the Georgia FFA website in the State Convention section.

If you have any questions about State Convention registration, please call me.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association
316 Poultry Science – UGA