---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Rene Brogdon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 11:28 AM
Subject: Dairy heifer
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Hey Christa. Back in September we unfortunately lost one of our Hereford babies and got a substitute from a local dairy. We now have a sweet long legged heifer that we are weaning now.   Could you possibly put me in contact with some of the ag teachers who have kids that show dairy. We would love to find her a kid to show her.   We are willing to start her on a halter but she is not currently halter broken. She was born in late September.  I can send more pictures if they will text me.

Thanks again.

Rene Brogdon

478-290-1941

--