We have three Ag Ed positions open and posted here in Laurens County.

We have a position open at East Laurens High School.  ELHS has a newly renovated shop, an up to date hard-shell green house, raised garden beds, and has a middle school program feeding into the program.  This is an 11 month/extended day contract.

We have a middle school position open at West Laurens Middle School.  This is a brand new program.  We will be applying for the greenhouse grant to build a new green house on campus.  We have an older greenhouse that can be used also.  We have an established forestry plot on campus.  This is a 11 month/extended day contract.

We have a high school agriculture mechanics position open at West Laurens High School.  This is a two teacher department with Mrs. Kasey Jackson being the horticulture/animal science teacher.   This teaching position will be responsible for ag. mech, forestry, and natural resources.  This school is six years old with a fully furnished welding, wood-working, and electrical wiring shop.  This is an 11 month/extended day contract.

 These positions will be closing soon.  Applicants can visit www.lcboe.net and click on the Applicant Login Tab to create an account and apply.  Any questions can be entertained by Dr. Janet Greer, Human Resources Director, at [log in to unmask] or by calling 478-272-4767

S.Reed Waldrep

Assistant Principal

West Laurens Middle School

S.Reed Waldrep