Fellow teachers,

As some of you know, I have taken the role as CTAE Director in Ware County. This was a tough decision as Ag Education and FFA have been my passion since high school. As I enter this new role, I hope that I maintain that same passion and that I can do all I can to support our great programs here. I am so grateful for the family bond we have through Ag Ed. I certainly plan to remain as active as I can through my duties in CTAE and also as an FFA parent and alumni member!

The position I am leaving has been posted on the Teach Georgia website. I would encourage all interested applicants to apply through that website, but to also send me a cover letter of interest by email. The Ware County High Ag Program is growing and has tremendous community and school system support. We have new facilities that are in great shape and stocked with good equipment. Our county just passed a new E-SPLOST which will fund a new animal science facility on our campus. Because of this, we are looking for someone who can provide leadership in growing our animal science program. This position has focused primarily on the Agriscience (Animal Science portion) and Horticulture pathway areas. We do have a three teacher department and have some degree of flexibility on this. f you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call or shoot me an email. Our agriculture teachers are currently on 11 month contracts, however, I hope we can look at changing this in the near future.

Thanks for all you do. I look forward to hearing from some great applicants!

Lynn Barber, Ed.D.
Career, Technical, and Agricultural Education Director
Ware County School System
700 Victory Drive
Waycross, GA 31503
912-287-2351 ext. 230 (office)
912-584-8442 (cell)

"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can"---John Wesley