Teachers,

Don't forget about the G&R Farms $1,000 scholarships.  Ten of these will be awarded to FFA members who are planning a career in production agriculture.  The deadline is Friday, April 14!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Katrina Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Feb 7, 2017 at 1:36 PM
Subject: G&R Farms $1,000 Production Agriculture Scholarships
To: [log in to unmask]

Teachers,

G&R Farms of Glennville, growers of Vidalia onions, has generously donated funds for ten (10) $1,000 scholarships that will be awarded to Georgia FFA members who plan a career in production agriculture.  Only seniors are eligible to apply.

Attached is the scholarship application.  Applications are due Friday, April 14, in the Foundation office.  The scholarships will be awarded during the State FFA Convention.  If you are submitting by email, please send them to our office manager, Julie Freeman, at [log in to unmask]

Again, these scholarships are specifically for FFA members who plan a career in production agriculture.

Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director