---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:57 PM
Subject: Fwd: Avian Academy Success Story - Bonaire Middle
To: Tommy Waldrop <[log in to unmask]>, Kent Benson <[log in to unmask]>

----- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jessica Fife <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Subject: Avian Academy Success Story - Bonaire Middle
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>, "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Todd Applegate <[log in to unmask]>, Casey W Ritz <[log in to unmask]>

Christa and Kent –

Is there a way we could push this awesome success story out to the ag teacher listserv? I’ve attached a photo of the press release as well. Thank y’all for your continued support of this program – we are so excited to see it being implemented!

Congratulations to Bonaire Middle School in Houston County on their new chicken coop, donated by Pilgrim’s! Cheralyn Keily, agriculture teacher and FFA Advisor, attended the University of Georgia Department of Poultry Science’s Avian Academy program last summer and took the knowledge and skills she gained there back to her classroom. Registration for Avian Academy opens soon, for be on the lookout for more information on this exciting opportunity!

Jessica N. Fife

Program Coordinator II

Department of Poultry Science

College of Agricultural and Evironmental Sciences

220 Poultry Science Building

University of Georgia

Athens, GA 30602

P: 706/542-9153