Please see the position announcement below from Mr. Jonathan Stribling at Habersham County Schools. Feel free to contact me or Mr. Stribling if you have any questions or would like additional information.

Stan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jonathan Stribling <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 2:59 PM
Subject: North Habersham Middle Ag Ed
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: Brent Tuck <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Mitchell,
Please advertise to the ag-ed list-serve that Habersham County Schools has a job opening for the Agriculture Teacher/FFA Advisor at North Habersham Middle School.  This is a traditional middle school teaching position serving 6-8th grades.  There is a regular  classroom,  onsite greenhouse, and a fantastic outdoor classroom/lab.  Habersham County schools also has a new Agri-Science Center and supports a large livestock showing program.  The county level and school administration fully support Habersham's Agriculture Education and FFA programs. Interested applicants can email me at:

[log in to unmask]com

or contact me at the number below.

Thanks,

Jonathan H. Stribling