---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shawn Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Subject: A DAY IN THE WOODS
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Please post to listserv

thanks,

sc

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Heather Brasell <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:12 PM
Subject: Re:A DAY IN THE WOODS
To: Shawn Collins <[log in to unmask]>

That will be great! I appreciate your support in forwarding the information.

When you have time and have good cell reception, I'd love to get ideas from you. Cell - 229-339-3966. I'd love to talk with you about possible activities you or other teachers could present, etc. I am taking forestry classes at ABAC and could stop by to visit with you if that is more convenient.

I'm attaching a flyer with information for potential presenters and also a new release that identifies some of the presenters who have already confirmed.

Heather