From:
"Bartenslager, Zach" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: UT Livestock Judging Camp

Attached you should find the camp flyer for our annual livestock judging camp here at UT. If you don't mind, please distribute to those who might be interested within in your state. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you!

Zach Bartenslager

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Livestock Judging Coach

Animal Science

268 Brehm Animal Science Building, 2506 River Drive

Knoxville, TN 37996-4574

865-974-5068 Office

[log in to unmask] | https://ag.tennessee.edu/animalscience

Donate to the UT LJT! Simply click on the link or copy and paste the link into your web browser and complete the prompts.

Gift Fund: www.advanceUTIA.com/livestockjudgingteam

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education