The deadline for returning raffle mower stubs to our office is next Wednesday, March 8.  I know some of you have made arrangements for the stubs to be brought to the Gala and that is fine also.

If you need to ship your stubs, our physical address is:

Georgia FFA Foundation
117 Roger Shaw Street
Swainsboro, GA  30401

I would like to express my appreciation to those chapters who have sold/are selling their tickets.  You are supporting the Foundation and the awards programs your students participate in!  Thank you very much!

If you have any questions, please let me know!
Katrina

--
Katrina Jones
Executive Director