North Region Teachers,

CDE registration for the Area Forestry CDE's is now open. Area I will be at
John's Mountain Farm (3982 Everett Springs Road, Armuchee, Ga) on April
13th. Remember this is a change in location from what the North Region
Calendar has listed. Area II will be at the Whitehall Forest (UGA) on April
11th. Please make sure that your names on the registration page are as
accurate as possible. If you have a change in a practicum event please go
back in and change it on the form before the registration closes. Hopefully
this registration process will speed registration and scoring up at the
contest. If you have any substitutes you will need to bring their
membership numbers to the on site registration. On site registration is
from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30. Please be on time.

We will start with Reforestation at 3:30 for those arriving early. All of
the other events will start at 4:30.
T-shirts are available and the proof is attached to this email. The
T-shirts are $12.00 and the order form is attached to the CDE registration
form under the senior division tab.

T-Shirt Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 28th at 11:00 a.m. (I will
order T-shirts that afternoon.)
Event Registration Deadline: Sunday April 9th at 11:59 pm

[image: Inline image 2]
--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher