Congratulations to all teams who participated in last nights Area I
Parliamentary Procedure and Conduct of Meetings CDE.

I want to thank Mrs. Emilia Jackson and some fantastic FFA members for
their help in timekeeping, word checking, and providing some great
facilities. I also want to thank Shelby Merrell, Shalyn Landes, Case
Winkler and Caleb Carr for their help in directing teams and students to
the CDE rooms.

Lastly, I want to thank our judges Mr. Herbert Teague, Ms. Hannah Porter,
Mr. Greg Long, Ms. Hannah Hall, Mr. Sidney Bell, and Mr. Evan Dover as well
as Area teachers Brandon Ray and Kent Benson for their help in conducting
the events.

The top two Senior and Junior teams will advance to the State Competition
at the State FFA Convention in April. We wish you the best of luck and
encourage you to keep working hard toward your goal of a State win. This
will be the first year that the State winning Junior team will advance to
the official Junior Conduct of Meetings CDE at the National Convention in
October.

*Senior Parliamentary Procedure Teams advancing to State:*
Gilmer County High School  -  First Place
Heritage High School  -  Second Place

*Junior Conduct of Meetings teams advancing to State:*
Bagley Middle School  - First Place
North Murray High School  - Second Place

Full results are attached

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director