Congratulations to all teams who participated in last nights Area II
Parliamentary Procedure and Conduct of Meetings CDE.

I want to thank Mrs. Kate Wilson. Mr. Greg Gilman, Mrs. Sara Grier and some
fantastic FFA members for their help in timekeeping, word checking, and
providing some great facilities. I also want to thank Area II Officer Carly
Howington for her help in directing teams and students to the CDE rooms.

Lastly, I want to thank our judges Mr. Herbert Teague, Mrs. Alicia
Tomlinson, Ms. Kelcie Barnes, Ms. Brianna Roberts, Mr. Sidney Bell, Ms.
Kandace Hooper, and Ms. Jordan Collins as well as Area teachers Brandon Ray
and Kent Benson for their help in conducting the events.

The top two Senior and Junior teams will advance to the State Competition
at the State FFA Convention in April. We wish you the best of luck and
encourage you to keep working hard toward your goal of a State win. This
will be the first year that the State winning Junior team will advance to
the official Junior Conduct of Meetings CDE at the National Convention in
October.

*Senior Parliamentary Procedure Teams advancing to State:*
Stephens County High School  -  First Place
White County High School  -  Second Place

*Junior Conduct of Meetings teams advancing to State:*
Franklin County Middle School  - First Place
Madison County Middle School  - Second Place

Full results are attached

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director