Mr. Lastly sent an email out last week with an update on FFA membership and
outstanding balances for FFA dues. Please take a look at this email to
determine what plans need to be made in order to meet the upcoming roster
deadline of March 31st. I know many of you still have membership to submit
in order to meet the 80% for High School or 80 members for Middle School
standard or reach the 100% mark to get recognized at State Convention. Lets
try hard not to have a decrease in FFA membership.

Please consider your schools check writing policies as you work toward
Friday's due date. Rosters should be final and all fees paid and postmarked
by March 31st.

I appreciate all that you do and I know this is a busy time of year. Thank
you for your help in making sure that we all clear this important hurdle.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director