North Region Teachers,

Just a reminder that the Forestry CDE t-shirt registration closes tomorrow. The
T-shirts are $12.00 and the order form is attached to the CDE registration
form under the *senior division tab*. Also, Don't forget to register for
the CDE. Area I will be at John's Mountain Farm (3982 Everett Springs Road,
Armuchee, Ga) on April 13th. Remember this is a change in location from
what the North Region Calendar has listed. Area II will be at the Whitehall
Forest (UGA) on April 11th. Please make sure that your names on the
registration page are as accurate as possible. If you have a change in a
practicum event please go back in and change it on the form before the
registration closes. Hopefully this registration process will speed
registration and scoring up at the contest. If you have any substitutes you
will need to bring their membership numbers to the on site registration. On
site registration is from 4:00 to 4:30 and the contest will start at 4:30.
Please be on time.

We will start with Reforestation at 3:30 for those arriving early. All of
the other events will start at 4:30.

T-Shirt Registration Deadline: Tuesday, March 28th at 11:00 a.m. (I will
order T-shirts that afternoon.)
Event Registration Deadline: Sunday April 9th at 11:59 pm

[image: Inline image 2]

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher