I have attached the list of teachers that have signed up for both the
Lanier Career Academy Review Day and the UGA Review Day. Please review
these lists and be aware of your review time. The address for the Lanier
Career Academy is 2723 Tumbling Creek Road, Gainesville, Ga  30504

A few things to note: The UGA Review Day is over max capacity which could
make for a longer night and we will be short handed. There are still slots
for each hour available for the Lanier Career Academy review day.

If you have not signed up for a Review day PLEASE DO SO as these are the
only days we will be able to administer program reviews.

--
Brandon Ray
North Region Forestry Teacher