Congratulations to all the FFA members that competed in the Area 1 Poultry
CDE last night. We we all recognize the fantastic job the UGA Poultry
Department does cordinating such a high quality contest. I big "Thank You"
to Dr. Webster and his team!

Results:

Senior Division

1st - Pickens County HS
2nd - Sonoraville HS

High Individual - Tyler Westbrook, Pickens County High School

Junior Division

1st - Pickens County Middle School
2nd - Pickens County HS

High Individual - Parker Fleming, Pickens County Middle School

First and second place teams quality for the state championship contest
March 17th and 18th. at UGA in Athens. Please look for emails with contest
details in the near future and review CDE guidelines on gaaged.org.

Kent Benson
Georgia Agricultural Education
North Region Animal Science Area Teacher
706-552-4463  Office
530-574-3687  Cell