This is just a reminder that we will be conducting an American FFA Degree
training session in conjunction with the Speaking finals held next week at
Gordon Central High School on Tuesday and Athens Technical College on
Thursday. You are welcome to come to either session. Both events will begin
at 4:30.

Please respond to this email and let me know if you plan to attend just so
we can plan for space and computers.

Thank you for taking the time to help your kids earn this recognition. I
sincerely believe it will be one of the most valuable assets they take away
from their FFA experience.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell