I apologize for the delay in sending out these results. I thought I had done so on Friday, but was made aware of my error by a couple of teachers Friday night.

Thank you to Dr. Chris Morgan for hosting the Area 2 Speaking Finals at Athens Technical College.
Attached are the results from last week's events. The top two speakers in each division will move on to the state finals on Friday April 28th at the Georgia FFA Convention in Macon. Congratualtions to all who worked hard and competed well last week, and good luck to all our finalists.
Josh Allen
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers
Athens, GA 30602