Mr. Lastly sent an email out last week with an update on FFA membership and outstanding balances for FFA dues. Please take a look at this email to determine what plans need to be made in order to meet the upcoming roster deadline of March 31st. I know many of you still have membership to submit in order to meet the 80% for High School or 80 members for Middle School standard or reach the 100% mark to get recognized at State Convention. Lets try hard not to have a decrease in FFA membership.

Please consider your schools check writing policies as you work toward Friday's due date. Rosters should be final and all fees paid and postmarked by March 31st.

I appreciate all that you do and I know this is a busy time of year. Thank you for your help in making sure that we all clear this important hurdle.

Stan

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director