Electronic Document Submission
North Region for FY17
All electronic submissions must be in PDF format!!!
· All Electronically submitted material must be complete (i.e. pictures, signature pages with signatures) and submitted in its entirety in a single document. We will not be able to add pictures or signature pages that get submitted separately.
· Applications will only be accepted in PDF format. There are many ways to accomplish this. Simplest way would be to complete the entire document with pictures and needed signatures and then scan the document and save as a PDF.
· Applications that are printed from our office will only be printed in black and white.
· Please research your own email capabilities before relying on electronic submission. Some school systems may limit file size thereby eliminating this as an option.
· Electronic submission is only an option…not a requirement. If you want a high quality color application in a nice award folder…please submit by mail or put in the North Region drop box located in front of Four Towers.
Middle School Record Books
· Each application submitted must be submitted using a separate email.
- Subject line should read: Chapter Name-SAE Type-SAE Category-Student Name
- File name should be as follows:
§ A middle School Record Book from Jasper Middle in Exploratory-Horticulture from Elvis Presley would look like:
Jasper Middle_exploratory_horticulture_Elvis Presley
§ A hard copy must be submitted for all applications that advance to the state level of competition.