Thank you to Ms. Lauren Jarrett and Summerville Middle School for hosting our event yesterday. Her hospitality is greatly appreciated. I would also like to thank Mr. Yarbrough for providing us with two outstanding chapter officers, Megan and Alex, who were of great help yesterday as well along with our Area 1 Officers.
The top two teams in each division will be moving on to the State Nursery Landscape CDE which will be held Saturday, March 18th at the UGA Plant Sciences building.

Junior Division
1st Place - North Murray High School, advisors, Nelson and Ruby McCracken
2nd Place - Gilmer County High School, advisors, Paul Little and David Bushey
High Individual - Chaisen Buckner, North Murray High School

Senior Division
1st Place - Gilmer County High School, advisors, David Bushey and Paul Little
2nd Place - North Murray High School, advisors, Ruby and Nelson McCracken
High Individual - Summer Davis, Gilmer County High School

Complete results are attached

Josh AllenĀ
North Region Ag Education
204 Four Towers