The Area 6 Middle and High School Lawnmower Career Development Events was held yesterday at Ware County High School and had a great turn out!

I want to thank Mr. Danny Bartlett and the students of the of Ware County High FFA for their help with the driving courses.

Big thanks to Hannah Getz and Alisha Mikell for their help with conduction sign in and registration!

I would also like to thank Mr. Von Peavy for his assistance and help with the judging of yesterday's contest!!!

Congratulations to the following FFA members for advancing to the State CDE which will be held on Saturday March 17th and 18th in Athens at The University of Georgia.

Middle School
1st Place:  Riley Johns of the Brantley Middle FFA, Advisor Krista Morris
2nd Place: Matthew Lasseter of the Pine Grove Middle FFA, Advisor Anna Taylor

High School
1st Place: Konnor Waldron of the Coffee High FFA, Advisor David Atkinson
2nd Place: Collin Curry of the Berrien High FFA, Advisor Blake Kendrick

Please see attachment for a complete list of results.

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy