Teachers,

Thank for your patience as I have FINALLY gotten the results for the Area 5 Lawnmower CDE tabulated and double checked!

Yesterday, no measurement of the number of inches the lawnmower was off center in the Shed was deducted. It wasn't until a third of the way through that I noticed this. I also wanted to state that my philosophy has always been firm, fair, and consistent and that is what I did for all 28 contestants. NO student was deducted points for wheels being off center. So this made the playing field fair and a consistent across the board!!!

The top 2 from each event will represent the South Region at the State Lawnmower CDE which will be held on March 17th and 18th  in Athens.

Congratulations to the following:

Middle School:
1st Place - Conner Hart, C.A. Gray Middle  FFA, Advisor James Hunter
2nd Place - Mason Bass of the W.J. Williams FFA, Advisor Chad Bass

High School:
1st Place - Kirk Beacham of the Colquitt County High FFA, Advisor Stacey Beacham
2nd Place - Danliel Albarran of the Pelham High FFA, Advisor Justin Sealy

Please see attachment for complete results.

Jerry Stone

Area Agricultural Mechanics Teacher
South Region Agricultural Education
ABAC 34, 2802 Moore Hwy