[cid:52B487C9-010E-4C10-BEA9-54C6862494B1]

We want to celebrate your accomplishment!

Greetings!

International Student Life invites all graduating international students and their family members to join us for a special graduation ceremony and lunch on Saturday, May 6th to celebrate the accomplishment of graduation from The University of Georgia.

International Student Life (ISL) created the first International Graduation Ceremony in 2002 to honor and celebrate the achievements of international students and ISL student leaders graduating from The University of Georgia, and this tradition continues on this year.

This event is free for you and your family members, and we hope that you choose to attend so we can show our appreciation for your great accomplishment. Please find more information and RSVP at isl.uga.edu/graduation<http://isl.uga.edu/graduation> by April 14 to reserve your seat.

Register Here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ipkJunyrlEbqvPeMWqg0xknjHFqlh8ix4qVgP5x5lUA/edit>

Department of International Student Life
Division of Student Affairs

210 Memorial Hall | Athens, GA 30602
706-542-5867<tel:7065425867> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | isl.uga.edu<http://isl.uga.edu>

Are you an international student at UGA? <https://www.snapchat.com/add/university-ga> Get to know ISAB - your resource for questions and concerns<http://isl.uga.edu/isab>.

[cid:07CF5C65-4B5E-4A95-A462-0E43AF0E925A]