From: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 9:57 AM
Subject: Fwd: 2017 State Agriscience Fair Finalists
To: State listserv <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning,

I am working on the interview times for the State Agriscience Fair for next
Friday, April 28th from 8:30 - noon.  Please check your Convention schedule
& activities for your Agriscience Finalists and *let me know by the end of
the day* if your students have any conflicts (going on stage to accept an
award or competing in other CDEs), so we can try to work with their
schedules.

I am also attaching a sample Display Board set up following the new
templates.  Please let me or Melissa Riley know if you have any questions.

Interview Rubric
<https://www.ffa.org/SiteCollectionDocuments/agrisciencefair_convention_rubric_divisions_1_6_grades_7_12.pdf>

Thank you!