Friends and colleagues in the Beef Industry, Georgia Junior Livestock
Program, and former students, please come out and help us celebrate the
career of Dr. Ronnie Silcox on May 16th. He's had quite an impact over his
30+ year career, and we would like to show him our appreciate. Please share
this with friends of Dr. Silcox, but please do not share it with him
because the gift will be a surprise.

Tuesday, May 16th 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. at the Livestock Instructional Arena on
South Milledge.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education