Attention Advisors with students competing in the State FFA Agriscience Fair
!

Please review this list of received Written Reports & Applications into
each Region Office.  We are missing some signatures and/or applications.
Please contact Melissa Riley or myself as soon as possible if you have any
questions or concerns!  Thank you!

We will meet on Thursday & Friday to review & score all written reports.
We hope to send out state convention finalists report at the latest by
Monday, April 10th.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education