Thank you to the teachers & students who submitted Written Reports by the
April 3rd deadline.  We have 117 projects advancing to the 2017 State
FFA AgriscienceFair as "state finalists".  These finalists will compete at
the 2017 State FFA Agriscience Fair in Macon, on Friday, April 28th
starting at 8:30 a.m.  All projects should be set up on Thursday, April
27th between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Thank you to our panel of judges who worked last Thursday & Friday to score
all written reports and determine our state finalists list.  All written
reports have been returned to the region offices.  All score sheets will be
available after the interviews at the State FFA Convention.

Please review the Agriscience CDE Guidelines and Interview rubric
<http://gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=91>.   We will send out interview times and
more specific information closer to convention.  If you know your students
will have conflicts during the Agriscience Fair due to other convention
activities, please email as soon as possible, so we can make adjustments to
the schedule.

Please contact Christa Steinkamp or Melissa Riley with questions.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

*Agricultural Education Mission*