---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Clark, Sara <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 1:16 PM
Subject: FW: FFA CHAMPTERS
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Christa,

Please post this to the list serve.

Thank you,

Sara

*From:* amc amc [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 12, 2017 1:05 PM
*To:* Clark, Sara <[log in to unmask]>
*Subject:* FFA CHAMPTERS

Hi Dr. Clark,

It was suggested to me that I should email you our lamb sale flyer in hopes
that you could send it out to other FFA Chapters within the state for the
kids that might be interested in showing lambs this year.  Our sale will be
on April 29th at the fairgrounds in Calhoun.  I've attached the flyer if it
possible for it to be sent out to other chapters.

Thank you,

Melea Stamey Cook

--
Christa Steinkamp