Good Afternoon,

I hope everyone is having a great end of the week!!  We have decided to extend the deadline for the ADVANCE Ag Institute until next Friday April 21st at 11:59PM!!

Please encourage all your students that are interested in Ag Ed to attend apply!

I also believe that the total cost due will be much lower, just waiting on final donations to be received.  I am hoping that the total cost per student will only be around $100!!

Please let me know if you have any questions!!

Have a great weekend!

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

[log in to unmask]" alt="id:[log in to unmask]">