Good Morning,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that the application deadline is coming up this Friday!

Please let me know if you have any questions!!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

The Department of Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communication and I are excited to announce the release of the call for application for the Inaugural ADVANCE Ag Institute!! The ADVANCE Ag Institute will take place on the UGA Athens Campus from June 25th to 28th, 2017.  The eligibility requirements and information about the program are below.  Applications are due on April 14th by 11:55 PM and acceptance announcements will be made on April 21st

Application Eligibility and Requirements: (applications and essays will be used to determine acceptance into the program.)
1) Must be a rising high school senior with an interest in agricultural education (becoming an agriculture teacher)
2) Willing to make a commitment to scientific and educational exploration and required to attend classes and laboratory sessions.
3) Submit a completed application that includes an essay on one of the topics indicated in the application.

For the 2017 ADVANCE Ag Institute, there are only 25 spots available.

The 2017 ADVANCE Ag Institute, has a fee of $250 that will be collected after students are chosen for the program, it is likely that additional funds will be available to reduce this cost for student participants.

If you have any questions about the application or require a printed or pdf version of the application please contact Dr. Eric D. Rubenstein at [log in to unmask] or 706-542-3191.

Application Link: https://ugeorgia.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1ZTJi9BbVZgQ4VD

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Please let me know if you or a student have any questions!

Eric

Eric D. Rubenstein, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Agricultural Leadership, Education, & Communication Department

405 College Station Rd. 133 Four Towers | Athens, GA 30602

Office: (706) 542-3191 | Fax: (770) 233-6109 | Email:[log in to unmask]