---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 3:33 PM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

*Good afternoon!  Please let me know if you should need a catalog or
additional info on the following events:  *

*April 18:  Georgia HERD Program Heifer Sale, Irwinville GA*

*April 22:  Windy Hills Angus & Guests Female Sale, Boaz, AL*

*April 29:  3rd Annual SAFE Bred Heifer Sale, Blakely, GA*

*May 6:  Timberland Angus, SimAngus, & Commercial Female Sale, Vernon, AL*

*May 13:  Georgia Junior Cattlemen’s Association Field Day, Moultrie, GA*

*May 31:  Georgia HERD Program Heifer Sale, Calhoun, GA*

*May 31 – June 3:  Beef Improvement Federation Annual Convention, Athens,
GA*

*June 15-16:  Georgia Junior Cattlemen’s Association Beef Industry
Scholarship Challenge, Athens, GA*

*Thank you for your interest!  If I may be of assistance to you prior to or
during any of the events listed above, just let me know.*
--

*Patsie T. Cannon*

*Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.*

*   PO Box 500*