---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patsie T Cannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 14, 2017 at 3:33 PM
Subject: Patsie's Reminders
To: "Patsie T. Cannon" <[log in to unmask]>

Good afternoon!  Please let me know if you should need a catalog or additional info on the following events:

April 18:  Georgia HERD Program Heifer Sale, Irwinville GA

April 22:  Windy Hills Angus & Guests Female Sale, Boaz, AL

April 29:  3rd Annual SAFE Bred Heifer Sale, Blakely, GA

May 6:  Timberland Angus, SimAngus, & Commercial Female Sale, Vernon, AL

May 13:  Georgia Junior Cattlemen’s Association Field Day, Moultrie, GA

May 31:  Georgia HERD Program Heifer Sale, Calhoun, GA

May 31 – June 3:  Beef Improvement Federation Annual Convention, Athens, GA

June 15-16:  Georgia Junior Cattlemen’s Association Beef Industry Scholarship Challenge, Athens, GA

Thank you for your interest!  If I may be of assistance to you prior to or during any of the events listed above, just let me know.
--

Patsie T. Cannon

Cannon Marketing Company, Inc.

   PO Box 500