From: "Joe Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Apr 17, 2017 11:24 AM
Subject: Teaching Position
To: "Stan Mitchell" <[log in to unmask]>, "Christa Steinkamp" <[log in to unmask]>

Could you please post this announcement to our Ag. Ed. List Serve.

The Pickens County School System will have an Agriculture Education teaching position open for next year due to my retirement.  This is a 12 month extended day position.  This position will be at Pickens High in a two-teacher department.  This position will include teaching classes in Basic Ag. Horticulture, Forestry and Wildlife.  The applicant will be responsible for an active Greenhouse Operation along with co-responsibility in one of the largest livestock programs in Northwest Georgia.

The Position can be located on the Pickens County Schools website.  Scroll down the homepage to links, click on the Job Opportunities and you can access the job posting and application.

If you need additional information you are welcome to contact me.

Thanks,
Joe Wright