Teachers,
If you are interested in this opportunity for your students, please sign up asap. We need a minimum of 25 students registered to make this event happen. We currently have 5 students registered.

The schools I have thus far are:
Burney Harris Lyons Middle
Coffee High
Liberty County High

Google Forms
Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?
FILL OUT IN GOOGLE FORMS
I've invited you to fill out a form:
2017 Jr GGIA Registration - State Convention
The Georgia Green Industry Association will have the written and plant identification certification exam at state convention if we have the minimum number of 25 students registered to participate. Students who have passed one part of the certification do not have to take that component again. Cost for the certification is $10.00 per student for schools that are GGIA members and $20.00 for schools that are not GGIA members. Registration deadline is Tuesday, April 25th. An invoice will be emailed. Checks should be made payable to North Region Ag Education.
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Create your own Google Form