Long County High School has an opening for an AG teacher next year.  The position will include 30 additional days and extended day.  We are getting a new greenhouse that will be completed by June 30, 2017.  The pathways that we currently offer are Forestry/Wildlife, Forest Mechanical, and Agricultural Mechanics.  We are planning to increase our course offerings to include a few horticulture pathways.

If you are interested, please contact Mr. David Edwards, Principal or Ms. Karen Swindell, CTAE Director at (912) 545-2135 ext. 7843.

--
Ira Tucker

South Region Director
South Region Agriculture Education