From: Buchholtz, Teri [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:12 AM
To: Georgia - Chip Bridges; Ben Lastly
Cc: Saldana, Frank
Subject: 2017 National FFA Scholarship Results

Dear State FFA Staff:

Congratulations! The student or students on the attached list were selected to receive a scholarship through the 2017 National FFA Collegiate Scholarship Program.

Please review the selections carefully. Contact me immediately if there are questions or concerns­.

We appreciate your assistance in distributing this information to your teachers as soon as your review is complete.

This year, 115 sponsors provided over $2.7 million in scholarships. National FFA received more than 8,300 applications and awarded 1,883 scholarships to assist students in their post-high school educational endeavors.

Scholarship results will be posted on the FFA website at www.FFA.org no later than May 8, 2017.  IMPORTANT – National FFA mails notification letters to recipients in late May.  The notices will contain detailed instructions for claiming scholarships.

Please continue to provide feedback about the scholarship program via email at [log in to unmask]. Your input and that of your faculty is vital in helping us identify ways to improve the application experience.

Thank you,

Teri

TERI BUCHHOLTZ (Mrs.)

Program Manager

Awards and Recognition

P    317-802-4419     |    F    317-802-5419    |    E    [log in to unmask]

National FFA Organization
P.O. Box 68960, Indianapolis, IN 46268-0960
FFA.org

  PREMIER LEADERSHIP - PERSONAL GROWTH - CAREER SUCCESS