Friends and colleagues in the Beef Industry, Georgia Junior Livestock Program, and former students, please come out and help us celebrate the career of Dr. Ronnie Silcox on May 16th. He's had quite an impact over his 30+ year career, and we would like to show him our appreciate. Please share this with friends of Dr. Silcox, but please do not share it with him because the gift will be a surprise.

Tuesday, May 16th 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. at the Livestock Instructional Arena on South Milledge.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission