---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sid Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 20, 2017 at 1:55 PM
Subject: Blue Ribbon Event (Limflex Heifer)
To: Christa Steinkamp <[log in to unmask]>

Please join us at Scott Carey’s Farm in beautiful Madison Ga this Saturday
starting at 10 am to view a great set of calves at the first “Blue Ribbon
Event” open house sale.  Our Lim-flex  consignment just happens to be a
full sister to the many time champion that Sydney Arnold campaigned last
year. She will be graduating this year,or otherwise this heifer would stay
at Pleasant Acres. She is super Gentle and suitable for a first year
exhibitor. She is GCCPA eligible. Qualifies for all GLA premiums as well.
Pleasant Acres will assist buyer throughout the show season. Bottom line,
We back our cattle and support the families that purchase our cattle.
Please contact any of the following if we can answered any questions about
this female.
Tyler Arnold  706-296-2779 <(706)%20296-2779>
Sid Arnold 706-207-6113 <(706)%20207-6113>

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

*Agricultural Education Mission*