Ag Teachers

In just three short weeks we will be gathering in Macon for the 89th Georgia FFA Convention! I am excited about the convention, and cannot wait to have you and your students in Macon to celebrate another successful year of FFA in Georgia.

The online registration site has closed and attached is the registration tally sheet as of Monday, April 3. This email contains some important information, so please review carefully.

If you completed registration by the April 1 deadline (Your chapter is listed)
1. Review the attached document

2. If you need to make any changes to your numbers (shirt sizes, student numbers, adult numbers, dance tickets…) – please email your changes to me no later than Tuesday, April 11, and be specific about what to change!
3. Remember to mail your registration fee payment ASAP (postmark due date to avoid late fee is Friday, April 7)

If you DID NOT complete registration by the April 1 deadline (Your chapter is not listed)
1. Your chapter registration fee will now be $300 (dance tickets and t-shirts are a separate charge)
2. No later than Tuesday, April 11, please email the following information to me:
-number of students attending
-number of adults attending (including advisors/administrators/chaperones/etc…
-number of dance tickets
-number of t-shirts (by size)
3. Once I receive your numbers and input them, you will receive a confirmation an invoice from me. Please be sure to submit payment ASAP.

Everyone……after April 11, no changes will be made to convention registration via email or phone. Changes will only be made onsite after April 11. If you fail to submit your numbers to me by April 11, you should come prepared to stand in line and register (and pay!) at the Convention registration desk in Macon. As you can imagine, it will be easier to get this information completed ahead of time to avoid having to stand in line at Convention. For those who have their information correct, your packet will be prepared and you can pick it up at the registration desk with little-to-no wait. It is important that you register and account for everyone in your chapter’s convention party. There is new management at the Centreplex, and they have stepped up their security measures significantly. Anyone without a convention button will not be allowed in the building.

T-shirts and dance tickets
Both convention t-shirts and dance tickets will be available for sale at the Convention. The on-site price for t-shirts is $15 and the price for dance tickets is $10.

If you have questions, please call me.

Ben Lastly
Executive Secretary
Georgia FFA Association