*Attention: Teachers with students entered in the State Agriscience Fair. *

Please see the attached interview schedule.  We will have labels on the
tables when you arrive to set up.  We have tried to accommodate requests
for schedule conflicts for teachers who have e-mailed or called about
conflicts.  Please let us know if you have a conflict with your student's
interview times, so we can make plans now.  Please contact us with any
questions.

*Project set up times:  Thursday, April 27th (1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) in the
Monument Room*
****All projects must be in place and set up Thursday evening.  Please
contact Christa Steinkamp or Melissa Riley if you have concerns with
meeting this deadline. *All students & teachers will be asked to leave the
judging area at 8:00 a.m. on Friday morning.   Students will allowed to
enter a few minutes before 8:30 a.m and up to 30 minutes prior for upcoming
appointments throughout the day.  Students are expected to be on time for
their appointment, unless prior arrangements have been made.

*Judging times:  Friday, April 28th (8:30 a.m - 1:00 p.m.) in the Monument
Room*

*Project Pick-up:  Friday, April 28th (4:30 p.m.)*
*All projects should be picked up Friday afternoon after 4:30 p.m. The room
will be moved around and re-set up Friday evening for another event
Saturday morning.  Please make sure all projectsare picked up Friday after
4:30 p.m.*

*Finalist Interview Times*
I am including interview times assigned for your students entered in the
State Agriscience Fair.  Please call or e-mail me if you don't see a
student listed in the correct division or category.  Your students will be
interviewed by at least two judges at the assigned interview time.

*Appointment Times (tentative times)*
We will try to keep each interview at 15 minutes or less.   Please make
sure your student is at least 30 minutes early to their respective
interview times.
As you know, some students will talk less than others, and there is a
possibility that the judges for your student may be running ahead of
schedule.  If you have a conflict with another activity going on at the
same time, please let us know ahead of time, so we can make special
arrangements.  This schedule is tentative.  We will post a final
interview time schedule
in the Monument room on Thursday & Friday, for you to double check.

*Project Display*
All displays should have the following information visible on the exhibit,
preferably in the upper right hand corner of the display:
• Name of person(s) responsible for developing the project
• Chapter name, state
• Title of category entered
• Division entered (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6)

Please review rules for display size requirements.  All projects should
include their display board, written report and log book.

*Rules / Scoring Rubric*
Please review the rules and scoring rubric
<http://gaaged.org/page.aspx?ID=91> before coming to Convention.

*Written Reports*
All written reports have been scored and returned to the respective region
offices.  Written Reports will not be re-scored at State Convention.  Any
written reports not picked up before convention will be available at
project set up.

Please feel free to call or e-mail me or Melissa with questions or
concerns.  Thank you!

Melissa Riley / Christa Steinkamp
Agriscience Fair Superintendents

--