Attention: Teachers with students entered in the State Agriscience Fair

Please see the attached interview schedule.  We will have labels on the tables when you arrive to set up.  We have tried to accommodate requests for schedule conflicts for teachers who have e-mailed or called about conflicts.  Please let us know if you have a conflict with your student's interview times, so we can make plans now.  Please contact us with any questions.

Project set up times:  Thursday, April 27th (1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.) in the Monument Room
***All projects must be in place and set up Thursday evening.  Please contact Christa Steinkamp or Melissa Riley if you have concerns with meeting this deadline. All students & teachers will be asked to leave the judging area at 8:00 a.m. on Friday morning.   Students will allowed to enter a few minutes before 8:30 a.m and up to 30 minutes prior for upcoming appointments throughout the day.  Students are expected to be on time for their appointment, unless prior arrangements have been made.

Judging times:  Friday, April 28th (8:30 a.m - 1:00 p.m.) in the Monument Room

Project Pick-up:  Friday, April 28th (4:30 p.m.)
All projects should be picked up Friday afternoon after 4:30 p.m. The room will be moved around and re-set up Friday evening for another event Saturday morning.  Please make sure all projectsare picked up Friday after 4:30 p.m.

Finalist Interview Times
I am including interview times assigned for your students entered in the State Agriscience Fair.  Please call or e-mail me if you don't see a student listed in the correct division or category.  Your students will be interviewed by at least two judges at the assigned interview time.

Appointment Times (tentative times)
We will try to keep each interview at 15 minutes or less.   Please make sure your student is at least 30 minutes early to their respective interview times.  As you know, some students will talk less than others, and there is a possibility that the judges for your student may be running ahead of schedule.  If you have a conflict with another activity going on at the same time, please let us know ahead of time, so we can make special arrangements.  This schedule is tentative.  We will post a final interview time schedule in the Monument room on Thursday & Friday, for you to double check.

Project Display
All displays should have the following information visible on the exhibit, preferably in the upper right hand corner of the display:
• Name of person(s) responsible for developing the project
• Chapter name, state
• Title of category entered
• Division entered (1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6)

Please review rules for display size requirements.  All projects should include their display board, written report and log book.

Rules / Scoring Rubric
Please review the rules and scoring rubric before coming to Convention.

Written Reports
All written reports have been scored and returned to the respective region offices.  Written Reports will not be re-scored at State Convention.  Any written reports not picked up before convention will be available at project set up.

Please feel free to call or e-mail me or Melissa with questions or concerns.  Thank you!

Melissa Riley / Christa Steinkamp
Agriscience Fair Superintendents

--
Melissa Riley