From: Karen Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Subject: LHS AG Position Opening
To: Stan Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Karen <[log in to unmask]>, Debbie King <
[log in to unmask]>, Maggie Stultz <[log in to unmask]>,
Stan Robbs <[log in to unmask]>, Michael Gardner <
[log in to unmask]>, Heather Holloway <

LaFayette High School in Walker County has an opening for an AG teacher.
Applicants will need to go to our county’s website and complete the online
application.

walkerschools.org

Thank you,

Karen Hughes
Administrator at LaFayette High School
Coordinator of Secondary Instruction
CTAE Director
Walker County Schools
201 South Duke Street
LaFayette, GA 30728
Phone (706) 638-7585
Fax (706) 638-7827

"It is the Mission of Walker County Schools to ensure all students graduate
- Ready for College, Ready for Work, Ready for Life!"

--
Stan Mitchell
North Region Director