Hotel Reservations:

The GVATA room block for summer conference is open.  There are 200 rooms available in this room block at the Savannah Marriott Riverfront.

Group rate ends June 9, 2017.  We currently only have about 35 rooms left in the room block.

Room block starts Sunday, July 9th and extends until Wednesday, July 12th.

GVATA Room block rate is $164 per night - please use the link below to reserve your room online

Book your group rate for GVATA 2017 Conf

If you have any questions or I can help with anything else please let me know
Thanks, Melissa

Melissa Riley
GVATA Executive Secretary
1005 State University Drive,