Teachers,

We would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to fill out this brief survey.

The Georgia Recruitment, Retention, and Reactivation Initiative (GRI) is a partnership between the Georgia Department of Natural Resources (GADNR), Georgia Wildlife Federation, National Wild Turkey Federation, Quality Deer Management Association, and Safari Club International aimed at increasing wildlife conservation awareness and funding.

One of the focal areas for the GRI is wildlife conservation education. The GRI Education Committee is made up of education professionals and GADNR representatives. We are in the process of conducting an inventory of wildlife conservation education taught in public and private K-12 classrooms in Georgia."

Respectfully,

Charles S. Evans
Associate Wildlife Biologist ®

R3 Coordinator - GA