Please see the job posting below for a position at Alcovy High School in Newton County. Feel free to contact me or Mr. Alex Chism if you would like further information or have any questions.

Thanks,
Stan
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alexander Chism <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 2:26 PM
Subject: Alcovy FFA Opening
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Mr. Mitchell,

would you please post to the listserv announcing an opening here at Alcovy High School?
  The position is a 2 teacher program that has pathway focuses in Horticulture, Nursery Landscape, and Floral Design.    We have a county-wide shared livestock facility just a couple of miles down the road.  The community and administrative support is great for the growth of the program.  The position is one of six agricultural education teacher positions in the county and 1 of 2 here at Alcovy. The potential new teacher will be working alongside myself.   We all work very closely together.  It is worth noting our proximity to the FFA/FCCLA Center and the new 3.3-million-dollar agricultural center that is planned to be completed in 2018.  The addition of this facility is expected to further the growth of our programs.  The contract is a 12 month contract.  Interested applicants should complete the online application found on Newton County’s website.  Applicants are welcome to contact me with questions about the position.

Thank you,

Alex Chism

Alcovy High School

Agricultural Education