Thank you to the teachers & students who submitted Written Reports by the April 3rd deadline.  We have 117 projects advancing to the 2017 State FFA AgriscienceFair as "state finalists".  These finalists will compete at the 2017 State FFA Agriscience Fair in Macon, on Friday, April 28th starting at 8:30 a.m.  All projects should be set up on Thursday, April 27th between 1 p.m. and 6 p.m.

Thank you to our panel of judges who worked last Thursday & Friday to score all written reports and determine our state finalists list.  All written reports have been returned to the region offices.  All score sheets will be available after the interviews at the State FFA Convention.

Please review the Agriscience CDE Guidelines and Interview rubric.   We will send out interview times and more specific information closer to convention.  If you know your students will have conflicts during the Agriscience Fair due to other convention activities, please email as soon as possible, so we can make adjustments to the schedule.

Please contact Christa Steinkamp or Melissa Riley with questions.

--
Christa Steinkamp
Georgia Agricultural Education

Agricultural Education Mission